“That’s very nice of you to join me for lunch, Peter. You’re a good kid.
– Oh no worries, Grand Pa. It’s a pleasure for me you know. I like my weekly lunch with my Grand Pa!
– I’m glad. Me too, Pete. So what’s up with you?
– Oh nothing much, you know. The usual.
– Mmm. It’s not what I heard from you parents.
– Ha ha. Don’t listen to them. They are a bit nervous because I have a lot of interviews but no job yet.
– Oh don’t worry about me. It might surprised you but I remember what it is to be young.
– Oh I know Grand Pa, I know. On this aspect, you are much more open-minded that Mum and Dad…
– So, what do you have in mind? What’s your plan, now that you have resigned from your previous job. What do you want to do, Pete?
– Mmmm. Can I be honest with you, Grand Pa? Continue reading